The West Lodge Park Hotel combines luxury, value for money and tranquility while still being within easy reach of London and good road, rail and air links.
Family run hotel offers seclusion and easy access to the capital
There aren’t many hotels that offer country-style seclusion combined with easy access to a capital city. Even fewer also offer convenient transport links including two major motorways and three international airports, and fewer still include full conference facilities and a variety of dining options in an AA four star rated environment.
The West Lodge Park Hotel in Hadley Wood, Hertfordshire, is such a hotel and even offers 35 acres of rolling parkland with an arboretum for even more tranquility a stone’s throw from London.
A hotel to suit most requirements
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing yet convenient base for exploring London, or to hold a business conference or meeting with easy to access transport links, the West Lodge Park – a renowned luxury hotel in Hertfordshire – can meet most needs.
The West Lodge Park Hotel is a 59 room country retreat style establishment, and is family owned by Beales Hotels.
The attractive hotel complex offers full dining and conference facilities along with provisions for private dining, banqueting and parties.
The hotel is conveniently located near a main road route and close to the M25 motorway and just 12 miles to central London by road. There’s plenty of parking, charging points for electric cars and even a free to use (for residents) helipad.
Fully featured luxury
A summary of what the West Lodge Park Hotel offers:
- Accommodation: 59 rooms including singles, small and larger doubles, executive bedrooms, a six person suite, accessible rooms and a dog friendly room
- Dining: from light snacks to gourmet fare including afternoon tea and champagne room service breakfast. Meals served in the main restaurant or in private dining rooms; banqueting facilities
- Conferencing: full conference facilities including packages combined with dining or refreshment options to suit the customer
- Bar: a fully stocked, relaxing space overlooking the picturesque hotel grounds
- Grounds: 35 acres including an arboretum with over 800 species of tree
- Packages: shooting and golf breaks in conjunction with top class courses nearby; yoga; ‘bee keeping experience’ day; sightseeing and shopping; Christmas specials
- Special events; including classical concerts combined with dinner
Four star quality
Both the AA and RAC have awarded the West Lodge four star status, and the owners have been recognised with Investors in People awards for their commitment to staff development, many of whom have been with the company for several years.
This reassures guests they’re in the hands of hospitality experts with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction at competitive prices with a lengthy track record in the industry. Four generations of the Beale family have owned the West Lodge Park Hotel since its original purchase in 1945, and it passed its 70 year milestone in 2015.
Ease of access
While the West Lodge Park is undoubtedly a top class hotel in itself, its convenience for the capital and transport links is a particular benefit to staying there.
- Local area – Hadley Wood nearby offers a drop of tranquility and an almost village-like atmosphere within minutes of the M25
- Road links – the M25 junction 24 is a matter of a few miles away and the A1(M) is one more junction further on
- Airports – three major airports – Stansted, Luton and Heathrow – are all within easy driving distance – mostly on motorways
- Rail – there’s a railway station in Hadley Wood with the nearest London Underground station at nearby Cockfosters
Booking made easy
The hotel offers online and telephone booking options and can create an arrangement tailored to your requirements for events such as conferences, parties and short breaks.